Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We Can Wednesday!!

It's We Can Wednesday!! I know I haven't posted much lately and I apologize. School is crazy lately and I'm not sure when it's going to die down. We had snow day number 11 last week........................let me let that sink in. We have 2 days scheduled to make up, but that means we still owe 5 more. (4 are built into our schedule) So as of right now it's looking like my last day will be June 23rd. WTF?!?!?

Anyway, good thing about snow days are that I get to go to the gym. So last week I actually went 3 days total, including Sunday. Sad to say one of those days SUCKED! I took sleeping pills the night before so I could sleep when Mike came home from work. And I did, but sometimes those sleeping pills don't get out of my system. So, I was draggin ass the entire workout.

Plus, Mike has started running on the eliptical again, which means I run with him. And don't get me wrong, it's only 25 minutes, but I HATE CARDIO! I don't know what's up with me but I have a breathing problem. Whenever I start running I lose my breath. Like within 2 minutes. And on this day, when I was feeling chest heavy anyway, LIFE SUCKED!!



Either way, I'm happy to go and I'm glad I got a workout in. I guess any workout is better than no workout.

Let me know how you did!! Head here or here and link up for We Can Wednesday!!

Lady Luck

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. Any work out is better than no workout!
    Get it girl!
    RUNNING ON AN ELLIPTICAL!?! Girl, that takes some skill! I am a freakin' turtle on those things!

    ReplyDelete