Wednesday, January 22, 2014

We Can Wednesday!!

For those of you who haven't heard of this yet, Britney and Erica do this linkup every Wedesnday. I love it!! It holds me accountable through the middle of the week so I can update on my progress and goals.

So far I have done pretty good. We are snowed in at the moment so it's always harder for me to stick to my goals at home. But, things seem to be going pretty well. I did forget my water bottle for work yesterday, so I forgot to drink then, but I'm working on it for today. I also got to the gym three times so far already!!! Yay!! I get so excited to be able to go to the gym. I love the burn and how I'm sore afterwards. Yeah, I know cardio burns tons of calories, too, but I can't feel it. And, although we didn't think we were going to make it today, we're heading in!! So that means I met my goal already and anything else I do is extra credit!!! The food thing has not been good. lol. Being snowed in sucks!! All I want to do is eat pizza and soup. But, I did go buy some veggies and pineapple to snack on. We only brought in $7 however, so I couldn't get the greek yogurt to do the ranch dip. lol. Oh well.

How's your week going?? Are you meeting those goals??


LoyalRUN

3 comments:

  1. You are doing awesome!
    Pizza sounds so good to me right now haha. But I will continue to fight the urge.
    I love when I accomplish goals early in the day :) makes my days less stressful and so much easier! Yay!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Linking up!
    I have been such a bad blogger lately, behind on reading and posting! I think its the weather, i am over this BRUTAL cold and SNOW!
    I need to start setting my self some goals, i sometimes work better if i have a goal to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to workout in this nasty awful weather!! I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete